| || |
- Cremations are to be interred.
- The sprinkling of ashes is not permitted.
- Cremations can be interred on the gravesite of a standard burial.
- Consent for interment must be signed.
- We will accept any container supplied by the crematorium or an existing adult burial.
- Only two Urn Vaults are permitted per gravesite.
- More than one cremation can be placed in a single gravesite.
- The number of cremations permitted will be determined by the size of the containers and their placements.
- The ruling of one stone per grave still pertains to cremations.
Copyright © 2001 Greenmount Cemetery. All rights reserved.
Send comments and bug reports to Webmaster